Property Exhibitions – Beneficial for Developers & Buyers
By Realty Quarter Bureau
Property exhibitions help in finding a right house
Season of many property exhibitions has arrived national or international and the Real Estate fraternity will be all excited about it. Property exhibitions is one of the most desired and popular marketing platforms used in India Real Estate Industry. Almost all the cities have experience hosting an exhibition; associations and group also host various kinds of property exhibitions.
For developers it has become a popular way for garnering leads and sales and these have become a regular trends in major cities like Mumbai, Pune Bangalore, Delhi NCR and II tier cities. It’s beneficial for developers because they it allows them to connect directly with potential buyers. This helps in creating great values for potential buyers. They get an opportunity to showcase their all projects under one roof fully constructed or under constructed, they can also display their projects with various audio and video media, also their sales team can engage fully with large prospective customers, the team can personally interact and many customer queries can be answered directly on spot. This helps in sensing a trust between the buyers and developers. With a view to draw maximum attention in the presence of large number of buyers developers employ various schemes and offers at such exhibitions. This can attract buyers and in turn help a developer accelerate sales in projects.
Also realtors tie ups with bank institutions specializing in home loans and visitors who purchase the home can avail the service on the spot.
Property exhibitions though fruitful to the developers it works in more interest of buyers. Those bumpy rides along the city, following the agents’ instructions and running after them, walking the lanes in scorching heat to see some sample flats have been cut down to visit once in the property exhibition – one stop shop for all the requirements and wishes. Best reason to on why expo work for you
- Get discounts up to 20%
- Get cheaper home loans
- Save on processing fees
- Save on time
Buyers can find various new projects –some at the stage of completion, some ready to move in, some at the initial stage. Get to see some very best residential project, commercial project and office space with full information. Get to know the rate list along with other details such as floor plans, application plans, and payment options, period of disbursement, tenure and your eligibility on home loans.
How buyers use an expo-
- An individual who wants to buy a dream home needs to keep maximum information keep tab on when the exhibition is coming to your city. Preparation in advance can save much of your time.
- Budget is the main constraint and this primarily loan repayment. A buyer usually uses half of his salary in taking loan and depending on this you can search the best affordable house within your price band.
- Know your developers and his team very well. Look at the track record of the developer and check his authenticity. If it is listed on stock study his report and background very well. Always check that if the developer is not in penalty.
- Do your homework before going to a property expo. Know about the actual price of apartment, the actual carpet area and tentative date of completion.
Serious Benefits for Home buyers –
- Discounts and waivers- some developers offer package offer and give discounts up to 1-2% scale of the buying. They sometime give off on processing fees or may give you the flat as per your choice. Banks too offer small discounts on home loan rates.
- Easy processing fees- the very most important advantage of buying a home in an expo is you get an advantage of easy processing documents.
- Clear titles- key feature of an expo is that the properties on sale there will never run on risk of clearing titles.
Property exhibition though is the current trend of the age a field research is equally important to clinch the right deal.